KRC in Action trains and educates Asian American & Pacific Islanders, including Korean Americans, to achieve social, economic, and racial justice. We work in our communities to increase voter engagement, registration, and running for elective office, participating in the democratic process and advocating for progressive legislation and policies aligned with our mission.
- We believe in a better Orange County that works not just for some of us, but for all of us.
- We believe that the power comes from our community and nothing else.
- We believe that law enforcement should not be detaining our immigrant community.
- We believe that families should not be separated.
- We believe that every person has the right to due process and a more compassionate criminal justice system that believes in second chances and rehabilitation.
- We believe in accessible healthcare that is holistic and inclusive of mental health.
- We believe that everyone deserves to live under a roof in Orange County that they can afford without being criminalized.
- We believe that every member of our community should have a living and dignified wage.
- We believe that every community member has the right to thrive and live healthy lives in Orange County.
- We’re fighting for an Orange County where families and individuals can work, thrive, and live with dignity, self-determination, and respect.
KRC in Action, an organization defined by IRS Tax Code 501(c)(4), is a sister organization of the Korean Resource Center, a 501(c)(3) organization, formed in 2018.
KRC in Action Logo
Logo Variations (PDF)
Colors: Red #AC3737, Blue #002169, Black #161824, Yellow #EFD360
KRC in Action
Updated on 2018-11-02T15:50:00+00:00, by .